Blog Carnival: Blogging: Thirtieth Edition
This is the thirtieth edition of the Blog Carnival: Blogging.
- Wayne John presents Modifying Your Blogger Header The Blogger Way posted at Wayne John. saying, A common thing you’ll find when you start blogging is that you’ll want to make changes to your template. If you use the Blogger blog system, it can be easy or extremely difficult depending upon what you want to do. This post will show you where to go to modify your header as well as some advice as to how to approach the issue of modifying your header image if you choose to do things yourself.
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents Bloggers’ Rhapsody (Can Be Sung To Gershwin’s Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off) posted at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog.
- Kelly from Pretty Your Blog presents Don’t Be a Spammer’s Paradise posted at Pretty Your Blog.
- Nesher presents Mobile blogging agent GBlogger posted at Blogging for Good in the Modern World.
- Brian Terry presents The Beginner’s Guide to Overnight Traffic posted at Big Marketing Secrets Blog. saying, Some of the world’s richest marketers use AdWords to test their sales letters before a big product launch because it’s the fastest, most accurate way to quickly boost conversions.
- BTE presents Old Post Promoter posted at Blog Traffic Exchange.
- Giamatti presents Using Tags to Get More Traffic to Your Blog through Blog Directories posted at Internet Marketing & SEO simplified by Seocialise.com.
- Wayne John presents Using Social Submitter to Promote Your Posts posted at Wayne John. saying, With the number of social sites popping up each week, I’ve been pondering how one might start using these sites to help promote your own site without becoming buried by the sheer number of them.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!