Web hosting is crucial part of your small business blog. A bad host can turn our website down and you will be losing your visitors in the long run. To avoid such problems you a host which is best fit for all your needs. Such an example of a good host is chime host. They are pretty good hosting providers for unlimited web hosting. They have clients in all the major countries their unlimited hosting package is a nice one. It comes with unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domain hosting, unlimited POP3 email, unlimited IMAP email, unlimited email forwarding, unlimited email auto responder, unlimited add-on domains, unlimited parked domains, unlimited sub domains etc. You can also check a demo of their c panel. The best part is their customer support, which is 24/7. Another good factor is their non commitment policy. In many hosting providers you will find the option that if you pay for 2 years we will give you this much discounts and stuffs like that. Ultimately you sign up for three years and then later find out that the service is not good for you. Here, it’s not like that, you can cancel your account anytime you want , you can go for a simple monthly payment which will not be a trouble in the long run. There is no high set up fee and all, so you will be saving money over there also. They also have a pretty nice offer going on at the moment where you can buy the service for $0.01 for First three months. After three months you can pay the regular price. Trust me, you won’t get a cheaper option than this one. Also, if you are not satisfied with the service you can get your refund within 30 days.
HostNexus is in business from almost 9 years and they specialize in cheap web hosting for small businesses. You will get fast and reliable servers, great uptimes and 24/7 support. Their shared hosting packages are quite affordable. They provide the following hosting packages:
- Shared Hosting: Linux and Windows: Linux Shared Hosting Starting at $3.95/mo and Windows Shared Hosting Starting at $5.40/mo.
- Blog Hosting: They have very affordable plans to host blogs starting from one domain ($3.95/mo) to 5 domains ($14.55/mo).
- Reseller Hosting: If you want to start your own web hosting business then this is the package you need. Linux reseller hosting starts at $24.95/mo and Windows reseller hosting starts at $24.95/mo. For Linux package you can host unlimited domains, free ClientExec, 2 IPs, custom name servers, up to 100GB Space, etc.
- Coldfusion Hosting: HostNexus claims to be the industry leader in Coldfusion linux hosting. They have very affordable cold fusion hosting packages starting from $34.95/mo.
- Ruby on Rails Hosting: The Ruby on Rails Hosting packages starts from $34.95/mo where you get 25 domains, 25GB space, 250GB transfer, unlimited MySQL, shell access, 3 IPs.
- VPS Hosting: They provide vps hosting with features such as, dual processor quad core nodes, fast RAID 10 arrays, powered by Virtuozzo, proactive monitoring, choice of OS and control panel. Their vps packages starts from $29.95/mo which includes 10GB Space, 150GB transfer, 256mb guaranteed SLM RAM, 2 IPs, full management, and plesk/cpanel available.
- Dedicated Hosting: Their dedicated packages starts from $239.95 where you have 2GB FB-DIMM 533 / 667 ECC RAM and 2 x 250GB SATA II Drives, etc. You can also build your own custom configuration.
There’s always a discussion for “Which is the best hosting company”. Tell you what, there’s no perfect host for all small businesses. Every small business is unique in its own way. If your business attracts thousands of visitors per month (such as a blog or a forum) then you have to look for a VPS. The normal shared hosting will not work for such a business. If your site has less visitors, but you get revenue from selling products, then you may go for a shared hosting. There are a lot of other factors which are important like which hosting you would choose, the Windows or the Linux? So how to find a host for your small business? The answer is WebHostingRating.com. WebHostingRating.com is the world’s largest independent web hosting directory featuring complete up-to-date information of all major web hosting providers, monthly best web hosting awards, best web hosting offers, limited discount coupons, and un-edited web host reviews by real customers. They have these lists of Best Budget Hosting, Best Blog Hosting, Best Forum Hosting, Best Unix Hosting, Best Windows Hosting, Best PHP Hosting, Best Email Hosting, Best Ecommerce Hosting, Best Multi-Domain Hosting, Best VPS Hosting, Best Reseller Hosting, and Best Dedicated Hosting. You can select the list as per your requirements and you will get the services rated based on the user reviews. Also, you can search for a particular service which you have decided to use for your business.
The best part is that they have a web hosting guide where you can get some nice articles about Cheap Web Hosting, Colocation Hosting, Control Panels, cPanel Tutorials, Dedicated Servers, Domain Names, Ecommerce, FrontPage Hosting, General, Hosting News, Linux Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Multiple Domain Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting, Scripting, Security Issues, SEO, Shared Hosting, Tools, Windows Web Hosting, etc. I like an article title “A Comprehensive Analysis Of Shared Web Hosting” which is a great guide for a person who is searching for a good shared host. The points mentioned in the article are worth reading.read more
- Web.com: Get a professionally designed website, online marketing and a customer tracking scorecard in less than a week—all this and ongoing support at an affordable monthly rate. Your website says a lot about your organization and is often the first impression that potential customers will have of your company. Their business web design team can help you create an attractive and user-friendly site that will give you a positive online image. They specialize in web design for business and can deliver a well-designed website that will serve as a powerful marketing tool for your organization.
- LunarPages: Creating your own website can be overwhelming and time-consuming, especially if you do not have the skills of an experienced web designer. At Lunarpages Web Hosting, they have three web design and hosting packages tailored to suit your needs. The process is as simple as choosing the design and hosting package that is best for your unique requirements and completing our easy online order form. They will immediately get in touch with you to discuss your design vision. Their web design content management system ensures the security of your information, a high level of communication with their designers, and gives you the ability to provide us the exact content, images, and preferred style and look of your personal website design.
- Inmotion: They understand your goals are unique and your package may vary. InMotion Hosting will develop, launch and maintain your website for you. Unlike the competition, they do not use cookie-cutter templates, they NEVER outsource our services and your account representative is available toll-free to help you throughout the process.
- Aplus.net: A great website starts with great design. Entice customers with a professionally designed website. To get started, simply browse the web design template gallery with more than 5,000 templates and choose the one that’s right for your company. If you have any questions, a design sales consultant will be happy to provide an individual consultation to answer your questions. All three web design packages offer great additional service upgrades such as eCommerce, SEO services and more.
- Omnis Network: The Ultimate in web site design. The custom, professional web design service is the only true way to achieve a professional look and feel. Free, no obligation quotes are provided. Web sites are custom designed to your exact specifications. Pre-built packages are available for a low-budget cookie cutter web site.
- Netfirms: Netfirms powers over 1.2 million businesses to online success every year with all-inclusive web hosting solutions and domain names. Our commitment to providing positive customer experiences through high-quality products, support, and technology has made Netfirms one of the fastest growing web hosting companies in the world.
- HostRocket: Complete a creative brief that ensures their professional designers understand your website needs. Then, thry start designing your website then show you our original design concepts. Once you are satisfied with the revisions they begin to code your site. All code is W3C compliant.
- Hostgator: I am using their shared hosting and by the level of their service I can recommend them for everything. A HostGator server is more than just a server, it is a fully managed solution designed to take your business to the next level. Not only do they give you management valued at over $100 but they also include cPanel for free with every dedicated server. Your server will be provisioned, secured, and delivered within 24 hours of purchase. Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, speed, and uptime. You will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations found in a shared hosting environment.
- WiredTree: I am using their VPS. I have not used their dedicated servers. One thing I know about these guys is that they are PRO and the service is outstanding. All WiredTree servers are fully managed and come with our complete management package. This includes hardware management, network management, operating system and software support, proactive security patches and updates, proactive monitoring, firewall, spam prevention, server hardening and more. All managed dedicated servers have access to Grove which allows clients to monitor bandwidth usage, monitor server health through IPMI, perform reboots instantly, review performance metrics such as CPU and memory usage, and access their support system and knowledgebase.
- Lunarpages: Lunarpages Dedicated Hosting Plans are aimed at enterprise level businesses and advanced users that need their own dedicated server. They currently offer six different plans to start with, along with customizable solutions for webmasters with greater needs. They have options for those who are just starting and would like managed solutions or those who need clustering and can handle the maintenance themselves. All plans come with priority 24 hour support, so no matter what you require, Lunarpages has you covered.
- Inmotion Hosting: InMotion Hosting, Inc. is a successful web hosting company known for its expert staff, stable servers, and friendly tech support. They use 100% Dell Servers – Unlike many of their competitors, they do not piece together their dedicated servers from the cheapest parts available. C Panel Included – Your control panel is included. There are no hidden costs. True 24×7 Support Included. Free Setup and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Pronet Hosting: They offer industry leading Dell PowerEdge servers, but they are configured to offer you reliable performance at a value price. Every dedicated server comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and 99.9% uptime guarantee. All of our dedicated servers running CentOS operating system. Their hosting servers are equipped with the latest release of the industry leading control panel Cpanel to help you to manage your website with ease.
- HostRocket: HostRocket’s dedicated server hosting customers are relaxed because they know they have a great server and reliable service. HostRocket’s prime location allows them to guarantee 99.5% Network Uptime. They also provide technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by their highly trained support team. If something does go wrong they have a 1 hour Hardware Replacement SLA.
- Uk2.net: All Dedicated Servers come with their 100% Power Uptime and 99.9% Network Uptime Service Level Guarantee, 24/7 specialist support, 10TB minimum bandwidth a month with 100Mb connectivity, and FREE, unlimited SSL certificates.
- Jumpline: When you are looking for a hosting option with more control and flexibility than a standard web hosting plan, Jumpline.com’s Dedicated Servers are the solution for you. Much like ordering a custom computer designed completely to your specifications, their Dedicated Server solution allows you to choose exactly what you are looking for rather than try to make an existing hosting plan fit your needs.
- A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting’s very own squad of knowledgeable, friendly and patient support. Whether you’re new to web hosting and need basic help or are an expert requiring advanced assistance, rest assured that the Guru Crew is here to lend a helping hand. A2 Hosting security takes a proactive stance against security threats. Perpetual Security takes great strides to lock down our servers through a number of resources including Server Hardening and Brute Force Defense. You are going to love A2 Hosting’s very own backup hosting technology. Server Rewind automatically creates data backups of your server and site every few hours. This ensures that entire websites and servers can easily be recovered from the most recent snapshot backup in just a matter of minutes when necessary.
- NetHosting: Nethosting.com adheres to a simple credo of quality and dependability, which is why they have been a top hosting provider for nearly fifteen years. Put our servers to the test with your most unforgiving web applications. Their top-of-the-line processors can handle it—no sweat—and with an unparalleled support team backing you every step of the way, there’s no need for you to stress either.
- WiredTree: When my sites was growing I was in a need of good VPS provider. I tried some couple of so-called BIG companies in VPS, but they turned out to be BIG only in the name. Sites used to load very very slow and I thought all my visitors would go away if this continues. One day I read some positive reviews about a strange named company called Wiredtree. I dug deep into this company and guess what you won’t find a single negative review about them. I thought to give them a try for one month and I took their VPS 512. I asked them to transfer all my 5 sites to their new server and they did it within a couple of days. Customer service is of top notch. The best part is the speed and thats what I was looking for. After one month I took subscribed to their 6 months package and the VPS nightmare is now over for me. If you are looking for a VPS solution I would suggest that you try their server for a month and I bet you won’t go anywhere else.
- Ultra Hosting: If you are looking for a reliable and secure business web hosting company, they have guaranteed the lowest prices and offered the best Virtual Private Hosting services to accommodate your websites and applications for over 25 years. From VPS hosting to business server colocation, they have what you need to successfully run your website and improve your business.
- LunarPages: Offering more than dedicated, you can manage your server from anywhere. Scale quickly to grow and meet the demands of your business. Install the applications you need whenever you want. Resell hosting services with separate control panels for your clients.
- InMotionHosting.com: VPS Hosting solutions are a great alternative when compared to our competitors’ dedicated servers and perfect for those who need more than a shared hosting account can offer. VPS Hosting allows for an affordable solution for small businesses that need special features such as SSH access, custom firewalls, dedicated IP addresses or other features usually reserved for dedicated servers. All of InMotion Hosting’s VPS accounts also include a full license to the award winning control panel CPanel for free.
- IX Web Hosting:They provide 30-day, unconditional money-back guarantee for their servers. Their VPS plan starts from $29.95 per month with 10 GB storage, 500 GB data transfer, and 384 MB guaranteed RAM.
- Jumpline: Powered by Parallels Virtuozzo Containers, their VPS256 is the ideal solution for customers who are looking to gain the highest level of performance, reliability and control for their hosting environment. With a Jumpline.com VPS, you gain dedicated server performance at a fraction of the cost. Their entry level virtual private server offers CentOS 5, 256MB of guaranteed RAM and equal share CPU. Created for the experienced user with above average hosting requirements, the VPS 256 is more than able to meet the demands to the more intensive users.
- A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting’s very own squad of knowledgeable, friendly and patient support. Whether you’re new to web hosting and need basic help or are an expert requiring advanced assistance, rest assured that the Guru Crew is there to lend a helping hand. Host-Guard is A2 Hosting’s very own server monitoring system that patrols for server, software and network problems allowing for swift issue resolution. Not only does every A2 Hosting server contain Host-Guard, but it is hands-free monitoring managed entirely by the Guru Crew.
- Pandela: Their datacenters are among the most reliable and secure in the industry. Corporately owned, their data centers offer multiple generators, UPS and ample air conditioning to support even the most discriminating blade hosting environments. Their datacenters also offer no less than 3 diverse conduits providing multiple telecom vendors access through fiber feeds and best possible BGP routing to ensure your site is always available. Biometrics, automatic camera detection (ACD) and on site security also ensure that your investment in our VPS hosting service is secure.
- NetHosting: At Nethosting.comtheir philosophy is founded upon traditional business value: patience, honesty, hard work, and loyalty. Their mission is to provide their customers with quality services, outstanding reliability, and value, in addition to supporting them with exceptional customer service. Virtual Private Servers are independent Virtualized Servers that allow the complete functionality of a dedicated server, but at a fraction of the cost. Your VPS is totally isolated, wholly customizable, and a cost-efficient way to make the size of your server match the scope of your needs.